Gold stars galore (Was Re: [ITP-adopt] wget-1.10.2-2)

Igor Peshansky pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Fri Nov 17 18:51:00 GMT 2006

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 09:57:33AM -0700, Eric Blake wrote:
> >
> >I would like to adopt the recently orphaned wget (or maybe I'm just
> >feeling in the mood for another gold star ;).
>
> I'm not even going to check this.  I assume that you will fix any
> problems with your usual alacrity, so go ahead and upload.
>
> And, please give the man a gold star.

Done!  Thanks, Eric.

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006, Dave Korn wrote:

>   :)  Can I have an experimental gold star for having uploaded an
> experimental version of gcc and get it upgraded to a real gold star when
> I upload the new Curr: version?

By all means.  Unfortunately, I have no time to actually draw the real
"experimental" star, though I do have a design in mind, so I had to
improvise -- hopefully this looks experimental enough... :-)

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006, Jonathan C. Allen wrote:

> I'm due two new stars for ncftp and keychain.  :)

You've got them, Jon!  Thanks.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/