[ITP] ffcall-1.10.1

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Sun Dec 23 23:45:00 GMT 2007

I need to maintain those foreign function call libraries,
previously included in clisp, but now handed over to GNU.
(as libsigsegv and libiconv before)

This is required to build clisp-2.44.
google.com/codesearch shows more widespread use:
   - Objective C packages: GNUstep, Swarm, sope
   - Java implementations: cacao, libjit for alpha
   - Scheme implementations: qscheme
   - Forth implementations: gforth
   - FreeMat (a scriptable Math package)
   - Perl FFI
   - pbio (an emulator)
   - odai (something similar to CORBA or XMLRPC),

Included at least in debian and gentoo.
   http://packages.debian.org/ffcall
   http://gentoo-portage.com/dev-libs/ffcall/
so it just needs a GTG.

http://rurban.xarch.at/cygc/ffcall/ffcall-1.10-1.tar.bz2
http://rurban.xarch.at/cygc/ffcall/ffcall-1.10-1-src.tar.bz2

Since I was not able to compile it as shared lib so far, just a single
package.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/