setup.exe: No choice of mount point type?

Wed Feb 7 14:03:00 GMT 2007

Guys,

I just had an in-shower inspiration which I have to share immediately.

Given that we still support textmode mounts for historical reasons, but
don't like people actually using them, what if setup.exe would simply
not give the choice?  We can't keep users from changing the mount points
after an installation, but who demands from us to leave the user the
choice in the base installation process?  Just removing the button group
from the options dialog would be sufficient, me thinks...

Red Hat