CMake 2.4.6-1 ready

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri Jan 12 15:55:00 GMT 2007

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Sure?  There are three versions on the server, 2.0.6-1, 2.2.3-2, 2.4.3-1.
> There's no 2.2.3-1.

I forgot about 2.2.3-2, that should be the previous version.  I switched
email clients and lost the template I used to keep track of that stuff
with.

> There's also the setup.hint file which mentiones a dependency to
> libncurses7.  None of the cmake binaries is linked against libncurses,
> so the dependency looks redundant.

This is a problem!   I built it on a new machine and it did not have
curses!  Good catch, thank you.  I have a question.  I rebuilt with
ncurses installed.  If I run cygcheck on ccmake I get this:
$ cygcheck.exe ./ccmake.exe
.\ccmake.exe
   C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses-8.dll

But, if I look at the packages I installed, I don't see a libncurses8.
So, should the dependency remain libncurses7?

Thanks.

-Bill