runtime unpleasantness with setup.exe

Christoph Otto cotto@ori.org
Thu Jul 26 20:21:00 GMT 2007

The diff breaks on the latest from CVS (as could probably be expected),
but I figured out what the problem was anyway.  After adding -DDEBUG to
the compiler flags and looking at the setup.ini on the machines where
setup failed, it turns out a setup.ini left over from a previous
installer was being read instead of mine.