CMake 2.4.7-1 ready

Kovarththanan Rajaratnam krj@rajaratnam.dk
Sun Jul 29 15:01:00 GMT 2007

Hello Bill,

Bill Hoffman wrote:
>> I had some trouble myself when I tested the install.   I had to unpack
>> the tar file by hand.   I must have messed something up.  Any ideas
>> what?  Once unpacked by hand the cmake install was fine. -Bill
>>
> I have tried again myself, and if I do a reinstall, the download part
> works fine.  But the install stage happens really fast.  I suspect there
> maybe an error flashing by, but I can't see it.   Is there a way to
> debug setup or get more verbose output?  Thanks.

I got an error similar to the one the other user reported to you (no
source or binary in any form). I've attached the setup log. The
following entry did catch my attention:

2007/07/29 16:47:36 io_stream_cygfile: fopen(/etc/setup/cmake.lst.gz)
failed 2 No such file or directory

--
Best Regards
Kovarththanan Rajaratnam