[ITA] cppunit 1.10.2 - A C++ unit testing framework (REVISED)

David Rothenberger daveroth@acm.org
Sun Oct 21 16:12:00 GMT 2007

On 10/20/2007 11:48 PM, Ross Smith II wrote:
> Thanks for the assistance. Unfortunately, I followed your suggestions, using a fresh Cygwin install, and still get the same error:

Perhaps a cygcheck output?

> autoreconf-2.61: running: automake --add-missing --copy --force-missing
> automake-1.9: autoconf failed with exit status: 1

I have a different version of automake: 1.10

% automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.10

Everyone has a purpose in life.  Perhaps yours is watching television.
                 -- David Letterman