URGENT: flac changes causes problems updating setup.ini

Wed Sep 19 08:24:00 GMT 2007

On Sep 18 11:11, David Rothenberger wrote:
> On 9/18/2007 8:01 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >upset: *** warning package libFLAC++5 refers to non-existent
> >external-source: flac
> >upset: *** warning package libFLAC7 refers to non-existent
> >external-source: flac
> >upset: *** warning package libOggFLAC++2 refers to non-existent
> >external-source: flac
> >upset: *** warning package libOggFLAC3 refers to non-existent
> >external-source: flac
>
> Did this get fixed? I don't see an external-source tag in the setup.hint
> for any of these packages on mirrors.kernel.org. These packages are all
> in _obsolete now and were not part of the latest flac upload.

I fixed it by removing the external-source lines from all four packages.
They are from the flac 1.1.2 package which I removed yesterday because
it's not even "prev" anymore.  Maybe I should remove all four packages.
I doubt that anybody relies on linking against them.  Thoughts?

Red Hat