Who maintains tcltk? I have a patch for you.

Eric Toombs ewtoombs@uwaterloo.ca
Sun Apr 20 06:38:00 GMT 2008

Brian Dessent wrote:

> It would be very wrong for the source package to not correlate exactly
> to what was used to build the binary package, as that would violate the
> GPL and common sense.

Oh ok. So in other words, the source is provided as a reference and not
necessarily for building the package again.
> Anyway, upgrade to the current gdb-6.8-2 and it will include the patch
> and should build OOTB.
>
> Brian

You mean in the setup, I install the latest version of the gnu debugger
and that will allow tcl to build out of the box? What does gdb have to
do with tcl?