Yaakov (Cygwin Ports)
Thu Apr 24 13:59:00 GMT 2008
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
There's been a LOT of back and forth over the 1.7 DLL and release
directory. Could someone (who actually knows what they're talking
about) please outline the *conclusion* of all that discussion, namely:
* where can a list of practical changes between 1.5 and 1.7 be found?
* can 1.7 be installed and/or run in parallel to 1.5, or is a separate
* how is 1.7 to be installed?
* how are 1.7 packages to be uploaded and organized?
* for how long will maintainers be expected to maintain two sets of
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Cygwin-apps