Change of Singular maintainer

Oliver Wienand [Math.] wienand@rhrk.uni-kl.de
Tue Dec 9 10:23:00 GMT 2008

The new maintainer of the Singular packages will be Frank
Seelisch.
The next Singular release should be ready in January and
then be
contributed by him. I am not sure if I should post an
email address.
However, he has subscribed to cygwin and cygwin-apps ML.
Therefore it
should be rather easy to contact him if necessary.

Since this is, for the time being, my last "official"
message let me
take the opportunity to thank the Cygwin project. I
learned a lot from
just reading the lists and maintaining the package. And
even better, a
lot of the stuff I learned eased my work on many
opportunities.

Oliver Wienand