[ITA] inetutils-1.5-1

Tue Feb 26 01:48:00 GMT 2008

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I doubt that this is the problem

No, it's not. I can trace thru the parsing, and the ldesc is properly
loaded into a std::string, as expected (both paragraphs).

> but you are making your ldesc's too
> wordy.  It should just be a couple of sentences, not an advertisement
> for or against the use of the package.

OK. When possible, I typically go by whatever mandriva's 'urpmi -q'
tells me, and those can get pretty long winded -- even moreso than I
normally am. I n this case, however, the various *nixes seem to have
standardized on very fine-grained packages for the inetutils services:
rshd, rsh, telnet, telnetd, etc, all in their own, private rpm.  Since
we're not doing that here, I couldn't rely on my 'urpmi -q' crutch.

I'll just go with the first paragraph.

--
Chuck