Patches for setup HEAD

Ralph Hempel rhempel@bmts.com
Sat Jul 26 19:11:00 GMT 2008

Brian Dessent wrote:
> Ralph Hempel wrote:
 >
> The text/binary one as I already explained is completely pointless as
> all the mount table code will be going away soon so it would be just
> another thing to have to rip out.

OK, I'll get rid of that one now so it's not in the way later.

> I don't have time right now to review
> the other two, and frankly any free time that I do get in the near
> future will be spent on 1.7 features, so please just have some patience
> and eventually we'll get to them.

I know that 1.7 is looming in front of everyone's mind, I just
wanted to lend a hand with the one feature that I wanted which was
to make it easy to install Cygwin using scripts.

Let me know when it's a good time to help integrate the patches and
I'll be ready to help.

Cheers, Ralph