[ITA] inetutils-1.5-1

Wed Mar 5 08:33:00 GMT 2008

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

> /misc/src/inetutils-1.5-2/src/inetutils-1.5/talkd/intalkd.h:3333:35: :protocols/osockaddr.h35: protocols/osockaddr.h: No such file or directory
> : No such file or directory

Odd. osockaddr.h (and a few other headers) are part of the
cygwin-specific patches to this package. (I think most of the time,
these headers are provided by the system).  I guess my attempt to add
-I<localsrcdir>/headers/ to CFLAGS didn't take, and my builds work
because they are picking up the locally installed copies, already in MY
/usr/include.

I'll remove those and then track this down.  Thanks for checking it.

--
Chuck