Putting my packages up for adoption

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Thu May 1 22:35:00 GMT 2008

Brian Dessent wrote:
> Otherwise, you potentially violate the GPL licensing requirement to
> provide the source as it would disappear from the mirrors entirely as
> new 'foo' versions pushed the old one off.

So what I need to do, then, is rebuild the 1.95.8 package so it _only_
builds the DLL package?  I can see also building the devel package, but
only if there's a lot of unwillingness to port to expat 2, and to know
whether that's going to happen, we have to release without and see what
happens, right?