[ITP] mpclib-0.6-1, was [RFU 1.7] mpc-0.6-1

David Billinghurst dbcygwin@gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:43:00 GMT 2009

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:

> David Billinghurst wrote:
>> mpc-0.6-1 for cygwin-1.7 is available for upload.  This package is built
>>  over gmp-4.3.0-1 and mpfr-2.4.1-3 using gcc-4.
>
> The package name "mpc" is traditionally reserved for the command-line
> Music Player Daemon client by the same name.  While such a package does
> not currently exist in the distro, if it were ever to be added (and
> there is such a package in Ports), it would conflict with this package.
>
> Debian has named the source package mpclib to work around this issue.
> Could you consider doing the same?

Yaakov is correct, and no-one else complained, so I will follow his
advice.  If there are no objections to the packaging (below) I will RFU
the package tomorrow.

== mpclib-0.6-1 ==
usr/share/doc/Cygwin/mpclib.README
usr/share/doc/mpclib/AUTHORS