[patch] Final version of setup.exe localdir nice browser patch.

Sun Dec 6 22:08:00 GMT 2009

    Hi all,

  In between bikeshedding with one hand, I have still been writing code with
the other :) so anyway, here's the final version of the local package dir page
browser and error-handling improvements fix; I'll hold off on committing it
overnight while I try some more to break it and to give anyone who wants a
chance to comment, at which point if nobody has raised anything I'll commit it
without further ado.

setup/ChangeLog:

	* localdir.cc (offer_to_create): New function.
	(browse_cb): Handle selection changed and validate failed
	callbacks, and call offer_to_create where appropriate.
	(browse): Set new dialog style flags in browser info.
	(LocalDirPage::OnNext): Replace call to mkdir_p with offer to
	create or error message dialog display, allow proceeding to
	chooser even if local dir does not exist in unattend mode or
	if user insists, and fix small memory leak.

	* res.rc (IDS_MAYBE_MKDIR, IDS_CANT_MKDIR, IDS_NO_CWD): Define new
	string resources.
	* resource.h (IDS_MAYBE_MKDIR, IDS_CANT_MKDIR, IDS_NO_CWD): Define
	corresponding resource ID numbers.

  (I see that when there are no packages, the column headings don't size
themselves correctly on entry to the chooser; I'll do something about that one
too.)

    cheers,
      DaveK