Updated: [Test-version] xemacs-21.5.28-3/xemacs-tags-21.5.28-3/xemacs-emacs-common-21.5.28-3

Mark Harig idirectscm@aim.com
Sat Feb 14 19:22:00 GMT 2009

More explicitly,

    xemacs --> depends on/requires --> xemacs-emacs-common

and

     emacs --> depends on/requires --> xemacs-emacs-common

It might be clearer if 'xemacs-emacs-common' was renamed using the
plural for
emacs, that is, 'emacsen-common'.  Also, I'm not sure that the package
should have the same version number ('21.5.28.3') as xemacs.  That
versioning
suggests that it is a part of xemacs when it is shared by both emacs and
xemacs.