[ITP] bind-9.6.0-1

Wed Jan 21 19:33:00 GMT 2009

On Jan 21 12:56, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Well, yes.  That's why I'm asking the above question.
>
> I'm really not sure where you're going with this.  This isn't Cygwin
> specific; BIND doesn't use libresolv on Linux either.

I'm not asking to use the resolver lib.  I'm asking that the resolver
code in bind's libs uses the same method to fetch nameserver and
domain information as Cygwin's default resolver does.  Which is
basically

- use /etc/resolv.conf if available
- otherwise, use Windows' GetNetworkParam() function.

Red Hat