Forgot about the unionfs.

Wed Jul 1 19:19:00 GMT 2009

Dave Korn wrote:
>   So I uploaded the 1.5 version of task and it of course appeared in release-2
> as well.  Since we don't actually want to jump the gun, I've rm'd the
> release-2 versions, but it's possible they might have made it to some of the
> mirrors.

  Arg, that's made it worse.  rm'ing files doesn't kick off a setup-2.ini
rebuild.  Halp!

  For the moment I just copied the 1.5 files back, to avoid an inconsistent
setup.ini, which who knows how well setup.exe would handle.  It might be
easiest if the first 1.7 release is numbered 1.7.1-2, sorry!

    cheers,
      DaveK