[RFU 1.7] {emacs,emacs-X11,emacs-el}-23.0.92-10

Jon TURNEY jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Wed Jun 17 22:22:00 GMT 2009

Ken Brown wrote:
> Since no one objected to my proposal for promoting emacs-23 to "current"
> (http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2009-06/msg00090.html), I've prepared
> new emacs packages for cygwin 1.7.  I've bumped the package version to
> -10,  following Chuck's model for distinguishing 1.7 packages from 1.5
> packages.

Excellent :-)

Sorry for not mentioning this before you did the packaging, but can I suggest
that emacs-X11 package setup.hint should have font-adobe-dpi75 and
font-misc-misc added to the requires: line

I believe this will ensure that all the fonts which are listed in the default
shift-left-click menu are installed, and notably, including the adobe fonts
should prevent the 'emacs font is just boxes' reports on fresh installs...