Cygwin setup.exe - command line parameters

Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] BBuchbinder@niaid.nih.gov
Tue Mar 3 17:19:00 GMT 2009

Ralph Hempel wrote on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 11:49 AM:
> Quick show of hands - how many people are still using 9x?

I stall have 98se on my home machine, but I almost never use cygwin on it. I can live without cygwin on it, and I can handle a gui.

Perhaps the real question is the number of people who (1) cannot use the gui setup AND (2) are still on 9x.

- Barry