Two other quick things about setup.exe

Chris Rodgers rodgers@physchem.ox.ac.uk
Sat May 9 11:35:00 GMT 2009

Dear List,

I noticed two other small things this morning:

(1) Pressing "ENTER" in the search box at the top of the package
selection screen causes installation to continue to the next stage.

Would it be possible to ignore "ENTER" in that box?

This would make the UI similar to e.g. Firefox and Internet Explorer's
search boxes.

(2) Cannot select a group of packages to install (multiselect) e.g. the
X fonts packages.

The X fonts packages currently seem to require one to click one by one
on about 20 packages to get all the fonts installed.

Could we have the option to select the range of packages and then click
on the install column to do them all at once?

Thanks,

Chris.