[ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] ITP: nfrotz

Wed Oct 21 19:02:00 GMT 2009

Charles Wilson wrote:

> Although it doesn't actually need any votes, just a GTG.

setup.hint:

> requires: libncurses9 diffutils

  That should mention libgcc1, for completeness.  And possibly even 'wget',
since the zork-config script relies on that.  I see you've got diffutils and I
think it's just for the 'cmp' invocation in the preremove, but then again the
zork-config script is an optional extra, where the preremove script is
mandatory and has to work.  So I'll leave it up to your judgement there.

  Binary packaging is good, installed it and it works.  Source package
compiles and reproduces the binary package accurately.  GTG once you've
verified the setup.hint.

    cheers,
      DaveK