[ITP] makeself-2.1.5

d.sastre.medina@gmail.com d.sastre.medina@gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:58:00 GMT 2010

Hello,

This is to propose the inclusion of makeself in the cygwin repo.

The web page of the project is:
http://megastep.org/makeself/
This package is available in Debian:
http://packages.debian.org/lenny/makeself

setup.hint:
sdec:           "utility to generate self-extractable archives"
ldesc:          "makeself is a small shell script that generates a
self-extractable archive from a directory. The resulting file
appears as a shell script (many of those have a .run suffix), and
can be launched as is. The archive will then uncompress itself to
a temporary directory and an optional arbitrary command will be
executed (for example an installation script).
This is pretty similar to archives generated with WinZip
Self-Extractor in the Windows world. Makeself archives also include
checksums for integrity self-validation (CRC and/or MD5 checksums)."
curr:           2.1.5-1
category:       utils
requires:       dash

Packages are be available from:
http://eco-lution.tv/cygwin/release/makeself/makeself-2.1.5-1-src.tar.bz2
http://eco-lution.tv/cygwin/release/makeself/makeself-2.1.5-1.tar.bz2
http://eco-lution.tv/cygwin/release/makeself/setup.hint

Although I stuck to http://cygwin.com/setup.html to prepare this, and
to me it looks OK, please let me know if the packaging is incorrect,
some file is missing, etc...

Regards.

--
Huella de clave = 943C D77F 0CB0 02FE 166E  E06F D13A A2E1 98A5 C953