[ITP] makeself-2.1.5

Steven Monai steve+cygwin@monai.ca
Sun Apr 18 17:44:00 GMT 2010

>>> http://eco-lution.tv/cygwin/release/makeself/makeself-2.1.5-1.tar.bz2
>>> http://eco-lution.tv/cygwin/release/makeself/makeself-2.1.5-1-src.tar.bz2
>>
>> I can't download these. For some reason, the web server closes the
>> connection prematurely:
>
> I'm sorry for all the inconvenience. The machine hosting these files
> is powered off between 12:00 PM - 8:00 AM (spanish time) every day.

Did you mean to say 12:00 _AM_ (midnight) - 8:00 AM ?

Anyway, the packages and setup.hint look good. Also, I was able to
rebuild the packages using the instructions in the 'makeself.README'
file. Thus, I give 'makeself' a GTG.

Notes:
(-) The 'makeself.README' file does not mention 'cygport' as a build
requirement. However, the build instructions clearly show cygport being
used, so I consider that only a minor oversight.

(-) The src package included cryptographic signatures, which is a nice
touch. Unfortunately, the signing key used (98A5C953) was expired (as of
2010-04-04), so, strictly speaking, the signatures cannot be considered
valid.

Best regards,
-SM