bug tracker discussion

Wed Aug 25 14:25:00 GMT 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 05:06:42PM +0300, Jari Aalto wrote:

>> Can I get a show of hands?  How many package maintainers would like to
>> have a bug tracker?
>
>There is only one good, easy to use, user/maintainer friendly bug
>tracker I know of:
>
>    debbugs [1]

You obviously weren't paying attention to the cygwin mailing list
discussion.  sourceware.org uses bugzilla (or gnats but no one wants
to go there).  That's what we'd be using.

I wasn't soliciting for the best bug tracker.  I was asking if
maintainers wanted to use bugzilla.  I should have made that clearer
although I thought people would have been reading the discussion in the
cygwin list.

cgf