[ITA] ocaml

Ed Keith e_d_k@yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 22:28:00 GMT 2010

It has been brought to my attention that the ocaml package has been orphaned. I am willing to take it over. I have never done this before, so please be patient with me.

I believe I have the source package ready, but am still having problems figuring out exactly how to package the bin, I am working on it.

I would like to put the the source package out so people can find any errors I may have made, but I do not have anywhere where I can park such a large file. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    -EdK

Ed Keith
e_d_k@yahoo.com

Blog: edkeith.blogspot.com