ITP: libAfterImage

Tue Jan 19 00:27:00 GMT 2010

On 18/01/2010 17:32, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Sure, I do it that way for many of my packages.  These patches, I think,
> were derived from Fedora's .src.rpm.  AFAIK, I can't yet specify a
> "download path" that says "go look inside this tarball/rpm/deb and grab
> a specific file".

But you can get them from Fedora ViewVC:

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/F-12/libAfterImage/libAfterImage-afterimage-config.patch?view=co
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/F-12/libAfterImage/libAfterImage-afterimage-glx.patch?view=co

(cygport will remove everything after '?' when it creates the local
filename.)

Alternatively, it's not uncommon for distros to share patches, and
AFAICS these very same packages are used by Gentoo as well:

http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/media-libs/libafterimage/files/

FWIW,

Yaakov