[ITP] gendef-20100719-1

JonY jon_y@users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 20 02:13:00 GMT 2010

On 7/20/2010 02:56, Charles Wilson wrote:
> On 7/19/2010 2:23 PM, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> I tried to figure out get just the source you need via 'inherit svn'
>> -- but had to give up, since you want two *separate* subdirectories of
>> the top-level (mingw-w64-tools and mingw-w64-libraries), and perhaps
>> the top-level files, but you wouldn't want to recurse into the OTHER
>> subdirs of top-level. Yuck.
>>
>> cygport just can't handle that, so I guess we're stuck...
>>
> Unless you split libmangle back out into its own package again, and then
> use an 'inherit svn'-style solution for both libmangle and gendef,
> separately.
>
> If you're interested in this approach, let me know and I'll try to
> create examples for you.

OK, I've tried the inherit svn method to separate both, and here are the
results:

gendef:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Cygwin%20Snapshots/dist/gendef/gendef-1.0%7Esvn2364-1-src.tar.bz2/download

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Cygwin%20Snapshots/dist/gendef/gendef-1.0%7Esvn2364-1.tar.bz2/download

category: Devel
requires: libgcc1
sdesc: "Generates exports definitions by analyzing executables."
ldesc: "Generates exports definitions by analyzing executables.
Functions with stdcall call conventions are automatically decorated."

libmangle:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Cygwin%20Snapshots/dist/libmangle/libmangle-1.0%7Esvn2349-1-src.tar.bz2/download

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Cygwin%20Snapshots/dist/libmangle/libmangle-1.0%7Esvn2349-1.tar.bz2/download

category: Devel
requires:
sdesc: "Demangles MSVC C++ names to human readable names."
ldesc: "Demangles MSVC C++ names to human readable names."