Up for new maintainer - base-files and base-passwd

John Morrison john@morrison.mine.nu
Tue Sep 14 01:46:00 GMT 2010

It is with regrets that I give up the maintainership of the cygwin
base-files and base-passwd packages.

I've been unable to find sufficient time to do these packages justice a
situation which is unlikely to improve at this time.

The source for the packages is the package itself.  I have a small set of
automations for building (replacing version numbers etc) which I will
happily give to the new maintainer, but I have not created a cygport
package for it.

I am not going to unsubscribe from the lists nor stop answering questions.

I've enjoyed the time I've spent on this project and wish it well.

Regards,

John.