Please upload: mined-2000.16-0

Mon Feb 14 09:34:00 GMT 2011

On Feb 14 10:02, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Feb 13 23:18, Thomas Wolff wrote:
> > On the other hand, if the key doesn't exist because the mechanism
> > has changed in Windows 7, I'm not sure what to do because I don't
> > have W7 myself for testing - any advice by someone? Just some other
> > key name perhaps?
>
> Personaly I don't know enough about these registry keys to give an
> advice, sorry.  Maybe somebody else can.  However, did you see
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2011-02/msg00334.html?  He has a point.

Oh, btw.  It's kind of easy to test Windows 7.  Just use the Windows
Server 2008 R2 evaluation ISO(*) and install it into a virtual machine.
It runs up to 180 days.  Time enough for testing methinks :)

Alternatively, if you want to see Vista, try the Windows Server 2008
evaluation(**).

Corinna

(*) http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=BA571339-5436-4CF5-9C37-6ED7DAB6F781&displayLang=en
(**) http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyId=B6E99D4C-A40E-4FD2-A0F7-32212B520F50&displaylang=en