[Please upload] Re: Fwd: [ITP] varnish-2.1.4-1 and varnish-r5665

jdzstz - gmail dot com jdzstz@gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 10:09:00 GMT 2011

Do you want to renumber the packages to varnish-xxx-1  or  I keep
actual name "varnish-xxx-5"??

The only problem with rename is that old messages in cygwin-apps
mailist can confuse in the future.