[RFU] zsh-4.3.11-2

Peter A. Castro doctor@fruitbat.org
Wed Jan 26 05:16:00 GMT 2011

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

Greetings, Corinna,
   AARRGGHH!!  I'm waaay behind in my emails again!!!
   (Sorry for the late reply).

> On Jan 12 00:31, Peter A. Castro wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>   Due to an environmental setup error on my part, the build & install of
>> zsh-4.3.11 created a package that will cause users problems using the
>> compinit system.  I've re-build the package correctly.
>>
>> Please upload:
>>
>> wget -nd \
>> http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/setup.hint \
>> http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/zsh-4.3.11-2.tar.bz2 \
>> http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/zsh-4.3.11-2-src.tar.bz2
>>
>> Versions 4.3.9-1, 4.3.10dev2-1 and 4.3.11-1 can be deleted.
>> Only versions 4.3.10-1 and 4.3.11-2 should remain.
>
> Uploaded and old versions removed.

Thanks for that!

> Two requests:
>
> - Please don't send the announcement before the files have been uploaded.
>  The order of reading mails is not always the same as the order in which
>  you sent them ;)

Hmm... I was sure I'd waited until they appeared in the mirrors.  *sigh*
I must have had too much wine that night.  :-)  I'll be more careful in
the future.

> - The setup.hint file should not contain prev and curr markers if they
>  are not necessary.

Hmm...I must have left those in from my own testing.  Again, I'll be more
careful in the future.

> Oh and, btw., don't you have upload rights yourself?

I did...and then someone/something removed my login from sourceware.org.
So, I'm reduced to begging for upload.  I don't know if it's worth
pestering people for a new account or not.

Anyway, Thanks again!

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>