[patch/rebase] Add a rebase database to keep track of DLL addresses

Mon Jul 25 13:52:00 GMT 2011

> Your patch looks good to me.  I don't think we need a round 3 since your
> patch is basically unaffected by my change to load_image_info.

OK.  Jason, there's still an open question about whether to accept my
changes to build-aux/config.guess and config.sub (e.g. essentially
forking them) to support the msys triple.  The alternative is for msys
builds to require patching (as *all* other msys ports do, for reasons
explained earlier).

The only reason I suggest forking the files within rebase from their
upstream counterparts is because rebase is so specific to
win32+posix-dll environments.

--
Chuck