ITP dos2unix 5.2.1-1

Erwin Waterlander waterlan@xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 15 22:05:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

I propose package 'dos2unix' for cygwin. Dos2unix is part of Fedora,
Suse, Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo, Slackware, and Arch Linux. The homepage is
http://www.xs4all.nl/~waterlan/dos2unix.html

I have prepared packages which can be downloaded from
http://www.xs4all.nl/~waterlan/cygwin/dos2unix/
It is the first time I've created Cygwin packages. Any comment is
welcome. There are no patches. It compiles out-of-the-box on Cygwin.

There are conflicts with package 'cygutils', which contains utilities
dos2unix and unix2dos. These are links to 'conv'.

sdesc: "DOS/Mac to Unix and vice versa text file format converter"
ldesc: "DOS/Mac to Unix and vice versa text file format converter"
category: Utils
requires: libintl8 libiconv2 cygwin

--
Erwin Waterlander