ITP: algol68g

Mon Apr 2 23:20:00 GMT 2012

http://cygwin.com/setup.html#setup.hint

> Am 02.04.2012 21:56, schrieb Yaakov (Cygwin/X):
>> * Some of the new deps in requires: are incorrect, and commas should
>> not be used between deps.
> Which and why (apart from the commas)? Suggestion to fix?

You'd better let cygport figure that out for you.

>> What is the purpose of the header files if there is no library?
> I thought you might ask...
> According to the author they are needed for dynamic compilation. Might
> fit better elsewhere but I don't wish to tamper with the compiler setup.

configure: WARNING: configuring interpreter-only on untested platform

So AFAICS this package will need more work in order to support dynamic
compilation.

The attached .cygport and patch should get you started.

Yaakov