CMake 2.8.9-1 ready

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed Aug 15 20:48:00 GMT 2012

On 8/13/2012 9:55 AM, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> There has been a new release of the official cmake (2.8.9-1).
> This is a minor release from to 2.8.8 to 2.8.9.
>
> Here are the required files:
>
> http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/setup.hint
> http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/cmake-2.8.9-1.tar.bz2
> http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/cmake-2.8.9-1-src.tar.bz2
>
> The previous version should be cmake-2.6.4-1 and the current
> version should be cmake-2.8.9-1.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Bill

Hi,

Due to a configuration issue on the build machine, one of the
executables in CMake (ccmake) was not built.  The build machine was
missing curses.  I have made 2.8.9-2 files.  The only difference is that
this version contains the ccmake executable.   I have never done a patch
release like this, but I think I have it right.  Here are the files:

http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/setup.hint  (no change)
http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/cmake-2.8.9-2.tar.bz2
http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/cmake-2.8.9-2-src.tar.bz2

The previous version should be cmake-2.6.4-1 and the current
version should be cmake-2.8.9-2.

Thanks.

-Bill