'requires' addition for bind?

Mon Aug 27 17:01:00 GMT 2012

On 2012-08-22 10:02, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Yaakov, you probably saw this already but I thought that I'd mention
> this in the right ml.
>
> I started to make the change to setup.hint but then figured you'd
> probably rather do that yourself.

As I mentioned previously[1], the proper solution is to fix the openssl
packaging so that the engines are installed with the libs.

Corinna, now that you're using cygport, this is quite simple.  The
attached patch will fix this for your 1.0.1c package.  For 0.9.8, change
the PATCH_URI to
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/openssl.git/plain/openssl-0.9.8m-enginesdir.patch?h=f11
instead.

Yaakov