[RFC] Packaging texlive

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Wed Feb 29 14:07:00 GMT 2012

On 2/27/2012 5:51 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> If you are interested and prepared to take this on, I'd be happy to work
> with you to make this happen.  First I suggest you review the brand-new
> texlive cygclass and my .cygport files in Ports git:
>
> http://cygwin-ports.git.sourceforge.net/

Hi Yaakov,

The texlive-collection-* directories in this repository don't have the
version of 20110705-texmf_cnf.patch needed for building those packages.
  It's no problem; I got it by using setup.exe to download the source.
But I just thought I should give you a heads-up.

Also, I was curious to see how you built asymptote, since I tried it
once and failed.  But when I try to visit

http://cygwin-ports.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=cygwin-ports/asymptote;a=tree

I get 404 - Reading tree failed.

Ken