Python 3.2 cygport script

Fri Jul 20 02:39:00 GMT 2012

On 2012-07-18 14:36, Jason Tishler wrote:
> BTW, to get the _dbm module to build I had to change 3.1-dbm.patch as
> follows:
[snip]
> Additionally, I removed --with-dbmliborder=gdbm from CYGCONF_ARGS.

Since we're using gdbm_compat, I would leave --with-dbmliborder and use
the 3.2-dbm.patch now in Ports git instead.

Something else I just noticed: do we want to implement PEP-3149
(ABI-versioned extensions)?  We could do this later in the 3.2 if we had
to (unversioned modules are still accepted), but now would probably be
as good a time as any.  I added a patch for this as well to Ports git.

Also, the Python package triggered a corner-case bug in debuginfo
packaging; this is now fixed in cygport git master.

Yaakov