cygport suggestion: src_postinstall

Mon Mar 12 21:54:00 GMT 2012

On 2012-03-12 15:37, Ken Brown wrote:
> Perfect.

I have pushed this to cygport git master.

> I think it's time for me to build some new texlive-collection-*
> packages. I can't decide whether I should do all of them or just the
> most important ones, those being:
>
> (a) All of them that require fmtutil or updmap.

Updating at least one which requires updmap should suffice .

> (b) All of them that users will get by default if they currently have
> teTeX installed.
>
> (c) All of them whose upstream package list has changed.

 From tlpsrc SVN trunk:

basic: changes to ptex
doc-german: einfuehrung (DOC)
humanities: add bibleref-lds, bibleref-mouth
langcjk: add jfontmaps (ARCH), fonts-tlwg
langfrench: add droit-fr
langgerman: add hausarbeit-jura
langindic: remove itrans
latexextra: remove cookybooky and xcookybooky, add footnoterange,
issuulinks, lmake, menukeys, sepfootnotes
luatex: add lua-visual-debug
publishers: remove dfgproposal, euproposal

And don't forget those whose packages have been updated; namely, inside
your tlpsrc checkout, the result of:

curl -sL http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/archive/ \
  | grep -E '(Feb|Mar)-2012' \
  | sed -e 's/.* href="\([^\.]*\)\..*".*/^depend \1$/g'| sort -u \
  | grep -v collection- | xargs -n 1 -I _ grep -l _ collection-*.tlpsrc \
  | sort -u

(If that shows nothing, try again to get a different mirror.)

As of this moment, this lists 26 collections needing updates, including
the above; the rest shouldn't be necessary right now.

> If I leave the remaining ones alone, their postinstall scripts will do
> unnecessary work but (I think) are otherwise harmless. Do you have an
> opinion?
>
> And I'll go ahead and ITP emacs-auctex once you've decided what you want
> to do about __prepemacs.

This too has been pushed to cygport git master.

Yaakov