Absent maintainers

Dave & Diane daveanddiane@kringlecottage.com
Sun Mar 25 01:47:00 GMT 2012

I'm still monitoring Cygwin, it's just so good I don't need to say anything ;-)

Unfortunately Lucent have taken down the public mlcscope, so there will be no updates to it. There hasn't been any activity around it on the Cygwin mailing lists that I've seen. If I've missed something, I need to fix my filters...

Cheers
Dave (Trollope)

Racing season begins!