ITP: cscope -- Interactively examine a C program source

Dave And Diane daveanddiane@kringlecottage.com
Sat Oct 20 03:37:00 GMT 2012

Hi Corinna,

mlcscope does provide some differences - it was designed to be
multi-lingual rather than assume C style parsing rules and a few menus
were different.

Unfortunately it never evolved beyond the initial implementation and I
doubt that anyone would notice.

Normally, yes creating a package dependency and a link from mlcscope to
cscope would be a good idea and I would encourage that. I must admit
though, I don't actually know of anyone using mlcscope so I'm not sure
it will actually help anyone. I'd love to be proven wrong - perhaps it
was wildly popular and I didn't know it ;-) If you think its worth
continuing on this path to be safe, I'll be happy to help.

Cheers
Dave

--

Diane & Dave