[ITP] amanda 3.3.2

Mark O'Keefe mark_okeefe@mac.com
Sun Sep 9 04:50:00 GMT 2012

On 08/09/2012, at 8:18 AM, marco atzeri wrote:

>> Changed the cygport file to include the build dependencies and tested on what
>> should essentially be a clean machine.  New version available:
>>
>> wget \
>>       http://my-cygwin-amanda.googlecode.com/files/amanda-3.3.2-6.tar.bz2 \
>>       http://my-cygwin-amanda.googlecode.com/files/amanda-3.3.2-6-src.tar.bz2
>>

> builds and packages fine.

Great.  Does this mean I get the GTG?

> I see an additional dependency for libopenssl100

I don't see this dependency.  Is it a build dependency or a runtime one?  Can you provide the location of the dependency and how you determined this please?  I've run cygcheck in a couple of ways and not found the direct dependency, but maybe I'm missing something...