64bit cygport

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Apr 7 11:12:00 GMT 2013

I've just set up a Cygwin64 system.  It seems I can run a 32bit Cygwin
in parallel without disturbing anything, is that right?

Anyway, I've tried to compile a few packages, but cygport gives me
grief: it somehow doesn't pick up the version and release from new-style
cygport files and defines P == PN == PV etc.  I'll look into this later,
but I thought I mention it here in case it indicates some problem with
the installation.

Regards,
Achim.