[64-bit Request for Testing] cppcheck-1.60.1-1

Thu Aug 1 16:42:00 GMT 2013

On 2013-08-01 08:53, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> On 1 August 2013 08:04, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Aug  1 07:36, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>>> One thing I
>>> noticed is that cygport listed cygwin64-gcc-core as a dependency for
>>> cppcheck.  Will this cause an issue when installed on 64-bit Cygwin?
>>
>> This looks wrong.  I removed this dependency manually for now.

The correct dependency is libgcc1, and the same is true if
cygwin32-gcc-core shows up in a 64->32 scenario.

> Thanks, I'll clean up my local copy as well.  Yaakov, I'm assuming
> cygport is picking this up automatically, is there anyway it can be
> skipped, or is it something I'll need to keep an eye on going forward?

You should *always* look at the dependencies and make sure they make
sense, that's why they're shown when generated.  In the case of libgcc1,
I'm afraid you'll need to edit this manually until I figure out a
workaround.

Yaakov