Sorted list of packages missing in the 64 bit distro yet

David Stacey drstacey@tiscali.co.uk
Thu Aug 1 21:51:00 GMT 2013

On 01/08/13 15:37, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> It would be very nice if you could have a look if some of your packages
> are still missing and build them as time permits.
>

>    ORPHANED
>
>      ninvaders

Couldn't resist! Yours if you would like it:

# 64-bit:
BASEURL=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/119453582/Cygwin/64bit/release
wget --no-check-certificate --no-host-directories --force-directories
--cut-dirs=5 \
${BASEURL}/ninvaders/ninvaders-0.1.1-1-src.tar.bz2 \
${BASEURL}/ninvaders/ninvaders-0.1.1-1.tar.bz2 \
${BASEURL}/ninvaders/ninvaders-debuginfo/ninvaders-debuginfo-0.1.1-1.tar.bz2
\
${BASEURL}/ninvaders/ninvaders-debuginfo/setup.hint \
${BASEURL}/ninvaders/setup.hint

I started with the 32-bit source. This had an enormous sh script to
build and prepare the files for upload. I couldn't get this to work, so
I wrote a cygport file and used that instead. Some of the patches in the
32-bit version were a little bizarre; I carried across the ones that
made sense.

BTW, 'ninvaders -gpl' is supposed to show the text of the GPL. This is
broken in the existing 32-bit build, but I fixed it for the 64-bit build
above. Would you like me to roll a 32-bit build with the fix?

Cheers,

Dave.