64bit: Possible optimizer bug in g++ 4.8.0 20130319

Kai Tietz ktietz70@googlemail.com
Sun Mar 24 10:21:00 GMT 2013

Hello,

2013/3/23 Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>:
> Thanks for the testcase.  I'm not a gcc expert, so I defer to Kai.
> Kai, can you have a look what happens here?
>

> Thanks,
> Corinna

yes, this is a gcc bug.  it isn't sepcial to cygwin64.  It happens
also for x64 mingw, so please file a regression-bug in gcc's bz.  I
will take a closer look about its cause.  For me it looks like that
unwinding-information doesn't reflect difference in stack-use here,
but I will need to investigate in more detail.

Thanks,
Kai