Mon May 27 20:32:00 GMT 2013
A new version the Apache Portable Runtime utilities library is now
available for download.
* Build against latest libdb: db4.8 for Cygwin and db5.3 for Cygwin
* Disable PostgreSQL support.
* The PostgreSQL package does not provide dynamic libraries, which
are required to build the DSO modules.
* Switch to version-less cygport file.
* Autogenerate hints. Remove README.
* Support building for 64-bit Cygwin.
* Currently no openldap support.
The mission of the Apache Portable Runtime (APR) project is to
create and maintain software libraries that provide a predictable
and consistent interface to underlying platform-specific
implementations. The primary goal is to provide an API to which
software developers may code and be assured of predictable if not
identical behaviour regardless of the platform on which their
software is built, relieving them of the need to code special-case
conditions to work around or take advantage of platform-specific
deficiencies or features.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
More information about the Cygwin-apps